Aware of its corporate responsibility in ensuring sustainable development, Air France strives to be an airline industry leader on this issue. To fulfill this role, Air France has undertaken many initiatives, both at the Group and local levels.
Protecting the environment, combating climate change and creating social value are at the heart of Air France's business strategy and its day-to-day operations. At all corporate levels, our employees involve themselves in the company's responsible development. Air France has been recognized for this commitment by various non-financial rating agencies as an airline industry frontrunner in sustainable development.
Air France extends these efforts by involving our customers in the sustainable development of our company and by integrating sustainable development into our offerings. To maintain and strengthen our customers’ desire for these initiatives, Air France is committed to:
- ensuring the safety and security of flights,
- providing reliable, relevant and transparent information,
- respecting our passengers' confidentiality,
- listening to our customers,
- offering innovative services and meeting our commitments as a responsible company.